Collagen Hot Chocolate Recipe (Anti-Inflammatory)
by Kim Sian on Jan 29, 2022
Winters are here, and so is the holiday season. A cozy blanket, and a cup of hot chocolate, tell us a better combination - can’t find any replacement for this no matter what. And what if we tell you, you are going to have a healthy hot chocolate sip, one filled with protein. Yes, you read it right!
We are going to share a healthy recipe to make your most lovable beverage healthy and delicious. You must be curious, how? The answer to your curiosity is Collagen Powder.
For those, who are not aware of what the term ‘collagen’ is, let us clear this too.
“Collagen is a building block found in the bones in the human body. Mostly present in the bones, skin, tendons, muscles and also in your hair and nails, this is the most abundant protein. It basically oversees the functioning of the body and its different parts.”
Now that you know what collagen is let us get back to our hot chocolate recipe.
Ingredients that we will be needing -
- Raw chocolate (Cacao powder)
- Non-dairy milk (Coconut almond milk blend)
- Collagen peptide
- Cashews, dates, cinnamon
Recipe for your delicious yet healthy drink -
- First, add the milk, either coconut almond milk blend or whatever you prefer, then add cashews, dates, cinnamon, and finally the cacao powder in a pot and make it boil.
- Add this boiled mixture to a blender, and then add the magical ingredient - collagen peptide powder, and just blend and blend until you get a smooth texture.
- Now, pour this tasty mixture into your favorite lug. Top it with cinnamon or marshmallows or anything you want.
Sip the hot chocolate and enjoy your holidays!